TRUST IN GOD

Life is much more important than food, and the body much more important than clothes. Instead, be concerned with His Kingdom, and He will provide you with these things.
Luke 12:23,31


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Gospel Message - Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

FIFTEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
Jesus knew that it would be difficult for all of us
sent to bring the good news of Jesus to people each day. He
sent the disciples out two by two. Go where you are sent,
armed with the Lord’s word and the power of the Holy
Spirit. Have another person whom you can encourage and
who can encourage you. Know that you are about the Lord’s
work and He will sustain you. The prophet Amos tells us
how he answered his obstacle: “I was no prophet, nor have I
belonged to a company of prophets; I was a shepherd and a
dresser of sycamores. The Lord took me from the flock, and
said to me, ‘Go, prophesy to me people, Israel.’”
Used with permission of Msgr. Bob Lawrence

No comments: