TRUST IN GOD

Life is much more important than food, and the body much more important than clothes. Instead, be concerned with His Kingdom, and He will provide you with these things.
Luke 12:23,31


Friday, January 22, 2010

"Thou shalt not kill" from Sister Lucia's Sixth Memoir


And, as the Bishop of Leiria said to me: "You must thank God for giving you such a good and holy mother."
Yes, I thank God for the good and holy mother He gave me, while at the same time I mourn bitterly over so many others who deliver their children to death even before they are born. "Thou shalt not kill", is what we are told in God's Law (Ex. 20,13).
I am the last of the seven children that God gave to my parents; if that had been their attitude, I would not be here today.
- Sister Maria Lucia of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart
from her Sixth Memoir - My Mother. Fatima in Lucia's own words II.

No comments: