TRUST IN GOD

Life is much more important than food, and the body much more important than clothes. Instead, be concerned with His Kingdom, and He will provide you with these things.
Luke 12:23,31


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sister Maria Lucia of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart

We wanted to share this paragraph from "Fatima in Lucia's Own Words"...
Sister Lucia had passed from the earth 5 years ago today.
But he had no sooner placed the Divine Host on my tongue than I felt an unalterable serenity and peace. I felt myself bathed in such a supernatural atmosphere that the presence of our dear Lord became as clearly perceptible to me as if I had seen and heard Him with my bodily senses. Then I addressed my prayer to Him: "Oh Lord, make me a saint. Keep my heart always pure, for You alone." Then it seemed that in the depths of my heart, our dear Lord distinctly spoke these words to me: "The grace granted to you this day will remain living in your soul, producing fruits of eternal life." I felt as though transformed in God. -From "Fatima in Lucia's Own Words" - Sr. Maria Lucia of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart

No comments: