TRUST IN GOD

Life is much more important than food, and the body much more important than clothes. Instead, be concerned with His Kingdom, and He will provide you with these things.
Luke 12:23,31


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Bible Study - Fourth Sunday of Easter

Gospel Passage
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. 28 I
give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them
out of my hand. 29 What my Father has given me is greater than all else,
and no one can snatch it out of the Father’s hand. 30 The Father and I are
one.”

Questions for discussion -
1. How do we hear Jesus’ voice? Where and when can you listen to Jesus?

2. Jesus says his sheep follow him in their actions. Who are His “sheep”? How
well do you follow Jesus?

3. The Lord Jesus says the Father and Him are one. Their unity is perfect. God
calls his disciples to be one, like the Father is in the Son and the Son in the
Father. What do you need to do to bring about this same “unity” in your
family, in your parish, and with your friends?
used with permission - Fr. Roger Landry

No comments: