TRUST IN GOD

Life is much more important than food, and the body much more important than clothes. Instead, be concerned with His Kingdom, and He will provide you with these things.
Luke 12:23,31


Friday, October 1, 2010

Sunday Gospel Message - 27th Sunday in Ordinary Time

TWENTY-SEVENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
A question that perhaps at times we ask ourselves is:
“Don’t I have faith?” “I have asked for a particular favor and I
have not received it! God’s word tells me that, if I have faith
the size of a mustard seed, everything would be granted to me.
God doesn’t seem to answer my prayer.” The Lord does indeed
hear our prayer and grants it according to the plan that will
bring eternal happiness. It sometimes takes time and we need
to be patient.
used with permission - Msgr. Bob Lawrence

No comments: