TRUST IN GOD

Life is much more important than food, and the body much more important than clothes. Instead, be concerned with His Kingdom, and He will provide you with these things.
Luke 12:23,31


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sunday Gospel Message - October 25th, 2009 - 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time

Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time
"Master, I want to see." There are different kinds of blindness. We can be blind physically, spiritually, or morally. Today we ask the Lord to give us sight and insight that we may see Him, know what He is asking of us, and follow what lies before us. "Lord, I want to see You each day in my life; I want to be able to see how you are leading and guiding me; I want to see that You are at my side and walking with me." Three things I ask: "to see Thee more clearly, to love Thee more dearly, to follow Thee more nearly, day by day." (Godspell).
used with permission - Msgr. Bob Lawrence

No comments: